Season 2, Episode 35: Scavenger Hunt

Image result for Scavenger hunt power rangers
"Scavenger Hunt"
Episode 35
Air Date: November 22nd, 1994

Oh great!!! -_- An episode where a whole bunch of nothing happens. I mean the whole Scavenger hunt thing is kind of lame and the whole Bulk and Skull searching for the Power Rangers' identities is becoming very dumb and tedious. This is just complete and otter filler!!! I don't even know what to talk about this time as this is definitely one of the worst episodes of the season, maybe even one of the worst episodes of the franchise. Lord Zedd's plans once again fail and yells at everyone around them because THEY failed, just like Rita. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. I was just so bored by this episode when usually the action would be enough but even that didn't satisfy.

I've said it before but I'm getting tired of the rangers fighting....nothing and the monsters shooting at nothing....it's so ridiculous and the show is looking cheaper than usual. At this point, they could have just tried doing full on American footage but once again, this wasn't the time for it and the production of the show seemed still to heavily reliant on the Sentai footage. Also there's some forced potential peril with the rangers being trapped in Lord Zedd's lost dimension (What is it like the lost galaxy???) as Zordon and Alpha keep fearing that the rangers will get shoot into it and be lost forever. I...just don't get that and it just makes me tilt my head wondering what the writers were thinking. I just don't know....

There's not really much else to say about this episode besides that it's unbearably boring and that fact that once again Bulk and Skull are proven that the people they call losers are the actual rangers is just so stupid!!! When will they get it??! I mean they even dress in the same colors as the rangers....URGHHH!!! Just a horrible, lame mess!!!

Final Morph: D-

Comments

Popular Posts